Welcome

10:10 AM 0 Comments



Thank you for visiting my blog.
To briefly describe myself, I am a 27-year-old videographer, editor and motion graphics artist who has been in the industry for 8 years. I currently live and work in Austin, TX. In that time I’ve worked with both large and small production companies for local, national and international clients. I love what I do and above all strive to make the client happy no matter what.
Occasionally I work alone but always love the opportunity to work with a creative team. Two heads are better than one, as they say.
With that I’ll leave you to peruse the blog.
Cheers,
Josh McDarris

JoshMcDarris

Josh is an independent DP, editor and motion graphics designer in Austin, TX. You can read more about him and check out his work at joshmcdarris.com

0 comments:

Copyright 2015 Josh McDarris. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.